Challenge yourself to write a poem. The title of your poem is “Sands of Time”.
(You are free to interpret the prompt in any way you deem fit to express yourself with poetry.)
- No restriction on Word/Line count. You are free to experiment with different poetry types, patterns, and techniques.
- You may submit your poem by posting it directly in Poetry Parlour (note that your poem may be delayed approval for various reasons, but shall be approved in time. However, if your poem has been declined, you may have breached one or more of the group rules).
- Title your poem appropriately.
- You may write and submit only one poem. So make it your best.
- Use the hashtags: #Poattic #SandsOfTime #PoetryParlour #ArtoonsInn when you post.
- This prompt stays open till Friday, 26th June 2020, 3.00 PM IST.
- Enjoy writing!
Disclaimer 1: By participating in Poattic, you are allowing ArtoonsInn to share your poem(s) on Poets.artoonsinn.com accepting all ArtoonsInn website T&C.
Poems may be published on the ArtoonsInn Poetry Parlour website or any of ArtoonsInn social and web pages.
–>We encourage exclusivity. Poems written prior to the event or works previously published elsewhere are not encouraged. Anyone sharing previously published content may be barred from the upcoming writing events.
–>Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from ArtoonsInn.