Write a poem on “Winter”. You are free to interpret the prompt in any way you deem fit to express yourself with poetry.
NOTE: This is an Open Event for all poets from around the world to take part in.
- No restriction on Word count. However, your poem should be of only 25 lines. You are free to experiment with different poetry types, patterns and techniques.
- 1 entry per person. The first entry you send will be considered as the (final) competing entry. Only Word documents are considered. No previously published writings. No plagiarism. Please note that requests to edit punctuation errors or typos will not be accommodated after the poem has been published on our website. However, the request may be processed after the event has concluded.
- Title your poem appropriately. Poems received without a title will be given a default title of ‘Winter’. Please note that requests to edit the title will not be accommodated after the poem has been published on our website. However, the request may be processed after the event has concluded.
- Email your entry to [email protected] with the subject “Winter | Poattic-1″.
- It would be appreciated if you could send a high-quality non-copyrighted cover picture along with your poem (Refer www.unsplash.com) along with photographer credits.
- ArtoonsInn Rulfy Policy:
Be sportive and encourage each other. Read the poems of your fellow participants and drop your thoughts on their poems in the comments. However, please avoid rating the poems.
- Submissions close on 18th February 2020 at 23:59 of the participant location’s standard time. Winner announcement on Recognition Day, 29th February 2020. A winner will be picked and awarded.
- Enjoy writing!
Disclaimer 1: By sending your poem, you are allowing ArtoonsInn to share your poem on www.artoonsinn.com accepting all ArtoonsInn website T&C.
Published Entries on the ArtoonsInn website may be shared on the ArtoonsInn Facebook Page, Poetry Parlour | Room6 of ArtoonsInn or ArtoonsInn Room9 Publications Facebook Page for the public to read.
–>Poems written prior to the event or works previously published elsewhere are neither considered for winning nor encouraged. Anyone sharing previously published content may be barred from the upcoming writing events.
–>Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from ArtoonsInn.
Have a Poetry Collection you are intending to publish?
Try room9 Publications of ArtoonsInn.
Chat with us: https://artoonsinn.com/room9/