Write a poem using the sound word (Onomatopoeia): Shhh
NOTE: This is a weekly Poetry writing exercise hosted by Poetry Parlour for poets around the world to take part in.
- No restriction on Word/Line count. You are free to experiment with different poetry types, patterns and techniques.
- You may submit your poems by commenting on the Facebook post where the prompt is announced.
- Title your poem appropriately.
- You can write as many poems as you desire.
- ArtoonsInn Rulfy Policy:
Be sportive and encourage each other. Read the poems of your fellow participants and drop your thoughts on their poems in reply to the comments.
- This prompt stays open till Friday, 27th March 2020, 3.00 PM IST. The winning poem along with the best poems will be shared on our website on Sunday, the 29th of March.
- Enjoy writing!
Disclaimer 1: By participating in Poattic, you are allowing ArtoonsInn to share your poem(s) on Poets.artoonsinn.com accepting all ArtoonsInn website T&C.
Published Entries on the ArtoonsInn website may be shared on the ArtoonsInn Facebook Page, Poetry Parlour | Room6 of ArtoonsInn or ArtoonsInn Room9 Publications Facebook Page for the public to read.
–>Poems written prior to the event or works previously published elsewhere are neither considered for winning nor encouraged. Anyone sharing previously published content may be barred from the upcoming writing events.
–>Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from ArtoonsInn.
Have a Poetry Collection you are intending to publish?
Try room9 Publications of ArtoonsInn.
Chat with us: https://artoonsinn.com/room9/