Write a poem on the theme ‘Superwoman’
NOTE: This is a Poetry Writing Exercise for all poets from around the world to take part in.
Event Sponsored by: Sai Surve Rane, upcoming Author from Room9 Publications.
- The poem should not be of less than 25 lines. English language only.
You are free to experiment with different poetry types, patterns, and techniques.
- You are expected to post your poems on ArtoonsInn Poetry Parlour, www.poetryparlour.com.
Register here (in case you haven’t already), to start posting: https://poetryparlour.com/register/
- Make sure to select the checkbox ‘Poattic-7‘ along with other relevant checkboxes when you post your poem. Ensure you do not check on the “Watchers Pick” category.
- One entry per person. No previously published poems. No plagiarism.
- Share the link to your poem once it is approved, on your personal social media account/s and Poetry Parlour’s Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/poetryparlour) to ensure maximum activity on your post. Alternatively, you can use the share buttons at the end of your poem on the website.
- Deadline: 15th March 2021 at 23:59 IST. The best poems will be featured as Watchers’ Picks on the website.
- The winner will be declared on ArtoonsInn Recognition Day, March 31st on www.facebook.com/ArtoonsInn
-Votes, and reviews shared in the comments section of the website may also be considered in picking the winner.
-A book will be sent to the winner’s Indian address as a token of appreciation.
-1000 additional PP points will be added to their profile on www.poetryparlour.com
- Be kind. Spread Love.
- Enjoy writing!
Note 1: Increase your PP points on the website to increase your visibility, ranking, and publishing opportunities in the future.
Know about PP Points: https://poetryparlour.com/points/
Know about PP Ranks:https://poetryparlour.com/ranks
Note 2: ArtoonsInn encourages unity in learning and sharing. Read the poems of your fellow participants and drop your thoughts in the comments on the website. Make sure to do it for the participants who add a hashtag #rulfy along with their comments.
Read more about ArtoonsInn Rulfy Policy here: www.poetryparlour.com/rulfy
Note 3: Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from ArtoonsInn.
Note 4: If you are facing any trouble formatting your poem, click on the Live Chat on the Home page of the website, and the team will get it done for you.
Note 5: Make sure to add a dot as a divider between stanzas(if only).
–>Poetry Parlour Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/poetryparlour/
–>Writers Room Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WritersAndReadersRoom