Use the words “can you hear me?” in your poem.
You are free to interpret the prompt in any way you deem fit to express yourself with poetry.
NOTE: This is a Poetry Writing Exercise for all poets from around the world to take part in.
- No restriction on Word count. However, your poem should be of 5 stanzas. Each stanza may have any number of lines as you choose.
You are free to experiment with different poetry types, patterns and techniques.
- You are expected to post your poems on ArtoonsInn Poetry Parlour, Poetryparlour.com.
Register here in case you haven’t already, to start posting: https://poetryparlour.com/register/
- Make sure to select the checkbox ‘Poattic-3’ along with other relevant checkboxes when you post your poem.
- One entry per person. No previously published writings. No plagiarism.
- Share the link to your poem once it is published on your personal social media account/s to ensure maximum activity on your post. Alternatively, you can use the share buttons at the end of your poem on the website.
- ArtoonsInn Rulfy Policy:
Be sportive and encourage each other. Read the poems of your fellow participants and drop your thoughts on their poems in the comments on the website.
- Deadline: 22nd September 2020 at 23:59. The best poems will be featured as Watchers’ Picks on the website.
- Enjoy writing!
–>ArtoonsInn encourages creativity. Kindly avoid sharing poems written prior to the event or works previously published elsewhere.
–>Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from all ArtoonsInn websites.
Have a Poetry Collection you are intending to publish?
Try room9 Publications of ArtoonsInn.
Chat with us: https://artoonsinn.com/room9/