For events, challenges, or any random submissions:
- English Language only. Currently, Poetry Parlour isn’t approving non-English works.
- Submitted poems must be of at least 16 lines to be approved (Haikus and other short poetry are currently not being approved).
- Accompany your poem with an appropriate image. Copyrights free images only. Refer to www.unsplash.com for free images, preferably landscape-oriented images. Mentioning photographer credits is mandatory, under the ‘All artists deserve credit’ policy.
- Poems that remain with zero activity for more than 7 days, will be removed from the website.
- Poems that do not meet the required quality standards will be removed without any notice.
- You may post only your own work unless you have permission from the original creator to post their poems, in which case due credits are to be mentioned.
- You must always have a backup of your poems with you.
The website is still under its Beta. Kindly write to [email protected] in case you run into any issues like post formatting, updating your profile, etc.
You can advertise your Brands, Books, etc at Poetry Parlour by
- Sponsoring for any of the Poetry events.
- By redeeming your PP points.
Email: Poets@artoonsinn.com for redeeming or sponsoring events.
14-11-2020: Ads are taken down.
12-11-2020: In order to cover the website maintenance and server costs, we are displaying a few Ads on the website. However, we assure you that the Ads will not disturb the viewing of the content or hinder the reading experience. We hope all visitors, active artoons, and members will understand and support Poetry Parlour in this.